JW Architects is a Seattle based architecture firm that specializes in custom residential homes and urban infill
housing. Our diverse team members combine their broad range of expertise in a rigorous, collaborative process. Our
method yields progressive design without sacrificing quality. We work in a building we designed together that is
certified Zero Energy by International Living Future Institute. We bring our commitment to sustainability to every
project and focus on creating the best value for our clients.
JW Architects is searching for a full time Project Coordinator to join our lively and fast-paced architecture firm. In this
role, you’ll work in our Low-Rise Studio, which specializes in thoughtful designs of projects ranging from three to
seven units, all with the same goal of connecting neighbors to one another. This studio is dynamic and collaborative,
providing opportunities to experience and contribute to all project phases.
- B. Arch, M. Arch, or 5 year Professional Degree and 3-8 years of professional experience, preferably in residential design
- Proficiency in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD
- Registered Architect or on the path to licensure preferred
- The ability to track multiple project schedules and budgets
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Well-developed design skills and proven self-motivation
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a small studio environment
- Experience in construction documentation and construction administration
- Client and Consultant coordination experience a plus
Salary and Benefits:
Compensation is negotiable based on level of experience and in accordance with the AIA Compensation Report. Health, vision and dental are included. Paid family leave and 401K with matching is included and we offer a professional development allowance with the eligibility of receiving a bonus and raise at the time of Architect
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume and work samples electronically, with your name listed in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com