JW Architects is an architecture firm with a passion for creating progressive designs for livable homes throughout the greater Seattle area and beyond. We have a passion for thoughtful and sustainable designs that connect people to their neighbors, community and environment.
Our team is currently working remotely but we are based in Seattle’s International District in a building we designed ourselves that is Zero Energy Certified by International Living Future Institute.
JW Architects is searching for a full time Project Architect to join our lively and fast-paced architecture firm.
- Arch, M. Arch or 5 year Professional Degree and 5-10 years of professional experience, preferably in residential design
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Registered Architect
- Well-developed design skills and proven self-motivation
- The ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience in production of construction drawings and leading small teams
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a small studio environment
Salary and Benefits:
Compensation is negotiable based on level of experience according to the AIA Compensation Report. We provide a generous suite of benefits as well as a professional development allowance.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume and work samples electronically, with your name listed in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com