JW Architects is searching for a full time Designer to join our lively and fast-paced architecture firm. In this role, you’ll work in our Low-Rise Studio, which specializes in thoughtful designs of projects ranging from four to forty-four units, all with the same goal of connecting neighbors to one another. This studio is dynamic and collaborative, providing opportunities to experience and contribute to all project phases.
Our team works in an award winning building that we designed ourselves. The building, King Street, is Zero Energy Certified by International Living Future Institute and is the second commercial space in Seattle to be certified.
Ideal Designer candidates have:
- Completed Grad School or 5 year Professional Degree, and 2-6 years of experience
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Photoshop
- The ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience in production of construction drawings
- Self-starter, organized, collaborative
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a small studio environment
Compensation is negotiable based on level of experience. Health, vision, dental, and short term & long term disability insurance are included. 401K with matching is included and we offer a professional development allowance with the eligibility of receiving a bonus and raise at the time of Architect Licensure.
Please send a cover letter, resume and work samples electronically, with your name listed in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!