JW Architects is searching for a full time Designer to join our lively and fast-paced architecture firm. In this role, you’ll work in our Community Studio, which is dynamic and collaborative, providing opportunities to experience and contribute to all project phases.
Our team works in an award winning building that we designed ourselves. The building, King Street, is Zero Energy Certified by International Living Future Institute and is the second commercial space in Seattle to be certified.
Ideal candidates have:
- Completed Grad School or 5 year Professional Degree, and 9 months – 2 years of experience
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong design skills and proven self-motivation
- The ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience in production of construction drawings
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a small studio environment
Compensation is negotiable based on level of experience. Health, vision, and dental insurance are included. 401K with matching is included and we offer a professional development allowance with the eligibility of receiving a bonus and raise at the time of Architect Licensure.
Please send a cover letter, resume and work samples electronically, with your name listed in the subject line to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!