JW Architects is searching for a full-time Architectural Designer to join our lively and fast-paced firm.
We are an architecture firm specializing in custom homes, multi-family developments, affordable housing, and apartment buildings.
We value a rigorous process balanced with care and optimism, our creativity and candor create connections and build community.
We are based in Seattle’s International District in a building that we designed. It is Zero Energy Certified by International Living Future Institute and has been for 6 years.
• B. Arch, M. Arch or 5-year Professional Degree and 0 – 3 years of professional experience
• Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite (required), AutoCAD and Lumion (preferred)
• AXP registration and path to licensure is preferred and supported
• Well-developed design skills and proven self-motivation
• Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills
• The ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
• Experience in production of construction drawings
• The ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a small studio environment.
Salary and Benefits:
Compensation is hourly and is negotiable based on level of experience. Our offers are based on the current AIA Compensation Report, overtime pay is provided for hours exceeding 40 hours a week. We provide a generous benefit package including PTO plus paid holidays, 401(k) with company contribution, 90% employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance, transportation allowance, professional development allowance, hybrid work and flexible hours, performance-based bonuses, and a dog friendly office.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and work samples electronically, with your name listed in the subject line to [email protected].
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues.
We look forward to hearing from you!