Join us in our new office building that was recently certified Zero Energy by the International Living Future Institute (ILFI). It is only the second office building in Seattle to achieve this certification. JW Architects focuses on designing energy conscious buildings. We are a sixteen person firm that specializes in designing urban infill housing and mixed-use projects in the greater Seattle area. As our practice expands, we are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our design team and contribute to our growth.
Ideal candidates include the following:
- Registered Architect or have a path to licensure
- B. Arch, M. Arch, and 3-8 years of experience
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop
- Strong design skills and proven self-motivation
- The ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience in production of construction drawings
- Experience in Construction Administration
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a small studio environment
Compensation is negotiable based on level of experience. Health, vision and dental are included. 401K with matching is included and we offer a professional development allowance to further your growth within the industry.
Please send a cover letter, resume and work samples electronically, with your name and position title listed in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!