Join us in our net zero energy office in the International District. JW Architects is a sixteen person firm that specializes in designing residential and mixed-use projects in the greater Seattle area. As our practice expands, we are looking for an Office Coordinator to join our firm. The Office Coordinator will support the principal and leadership team and will work closely with the Business Operations Manager to ensure that staff and office needs are met.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Bookkeeping tasks in QuickBooks and Excel. Bookkeeping duties include diligently filing receipts and entering within QuickBooks, reconciling monthly, prepping invoices for clients and depositing checks.
- Maintain project tracking spreadsheets. Tracks active projects including submission dates and project budgets.
- Send Seattle Department of Construction & Inspection emails promptly to staff.
- Promptly and professionally send project fees and documents to sign.
- Generates meeting agendas and attends team meetings.
- Organize and maintain office supplies.
- Assist staff with internal office event planning and office social events such as birthday celebrations and coordinating lunches.
- Phone, internet and printer technology needs when applicable.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required but not limited to:
- Proficiency in MS Office, QuickBooks and Excel.
- Ability to professionally and effectively communicate with staff and clients.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organization skills.
- Keen attention to detail and desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to work independently while serving the needs of the team.
- Finance/accounting interests a plus.
- Project management tracking interest a plus.
- Design knowledge/interest a plus.
Qualified candidates must have an Associate’s Degree and 1-2 years of experience. Health, vision, dental, and 401K with matching are included. Please send a cover letter and resume with your name in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!